You will be submitting all of your projects on our course folder inside of Juno.
Courses>FNAR>FNAR-264-402 Foundations of Art/Design/Digital Culture – Rivkin>Submissions
Remote Access to Juno
Personal and Course Folders on the Fine Arts server can be accessed through the Finder:
In the Mac Lab, from the GO menu, select Connect to Server
In the address field type: smb://juno.design.upenn.edu/courses – for access to Course Folders
Your Personal Folders are in: smb://juno.design.upenn.edu/home – in FNAR Folders
You also have several options available to safeguard your data.
- use Server Space (above)
- use Penn+Box: https://upenn.box.com/login
- use Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/
- use Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com
- use external storage, such as flash drives, or external hard drives
- If you need help or have questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit: http://www.design.upenn.edu/computing/